Monday, August 4, 2008

Acne fighting cleansers and top best acne products

If you have serious acne it is best to consult a dermatologist. However in milder cases you will often be able to get it under control by yourself just by preservering. Try these tips to conquer your acne.
Do not use too much soap! Yes, you think the more that you soap your face the better it will look right? Well thats not the case, in fact it usually makes your face worse actually. Excessive soap can actually dry out your face and leave it dry. When this happens it can actually clog your pores and creates more pimples. I know this is going to sound crazy and perhaps dirty, but I actually do not soap my face at all. Its funny too because when I was in college one day I actually ran out of my Neutrogena acne wash and I thought my face was going to look horrible. It turned out my face started looking better, and I never have used any sort of acne product or soap since then and my face has been clearer than ever the last few years. I know this is not the case for everyone but you need to only soap your face once a day tops, just give it a try and you might be surprised. Any acne diet or natural treatment needs to cut back on the soap usage!
Microdermabrasion cloths have been successfully used by thousands of men and women all over the world in the treatment of acne, blackheads, acne scars, wrinkles fine lines and many common skin complaints. Eliminating up to 99.9% of harmful bacteria from the skin surface, without the use of harsh chemicals.
brewinglaierv.blogspot.com
tags: speed cystic acne skin healing, do you use black soap for acne, what to drink for less acne oil production'

No comments: