Monday, August 4, 2008

Acne scar pit treatment and about acne

So I found a date that I could spare 3 days and started the fasting ritual. After 3 days my acne seemed only a little better, but then on the 4th day (after I had finished) I awoke to clear skin. Yes, acne free in 3 days works...
Now to remove the scars that are already there. First, start eating healthy if you're not already. Oily fatty foods with sugar do not help your acne situation and you should stop eating foods like this immediately. Also, drink a lot of water. Six to eight glasses a day if you can. Cut back on the cola's and fizzy drinks because all the non-diet ones have sugar in them.
Lemon water is simply freshly squeezed lemon juice mixed with water. The bonus for this option is that lemons are extremely easy to find and much less expensive than the previous mentioned drinks. Lemons (and limes) are also known to have a strong alkalizing effect on the body. You may be wondering how that works, as lemons are a citrus food containing citric acid. Unfortunately, I still do not entirely understand it myself; but I can verify that it does work. The only disadvantage of using lemon water as opposed to green drinks is the lack of all the vitamins and minerals that green drinks have, that your body requires.
abidiigaco.blogspot.com
tags: home remedy for acne scar, acne on my butt, acne scar removing

No comments: